POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : _The History of Science_ comments : Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans? Server Time
30 Apr 2024 09:05:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Voting system - steve, colin, any plans?
From: St
Date: 10 Sep 2007 08:56:13
Message: <46e53eed@news.povray.org>
Ok, an update for you.

  I sent that email that I received yesterday to Colint this morning, and
now he understands.

  This is what he proposes:

 a) We have Period 1 > 8 weeks
    i) Images can be uploaded
    ii) No voting is allowed

 b) We have Period 2 > 1 week
    i) No images can be uploaded
    ii) Voting is allowed
    iii) Voting is only allowed if all images/animations are voted on.

    He can obviously do it this way, (just wish he'd grasped this in the
first place though), but it will take a while, about 3 - 4 weeks. Now, where
it says "We have Period 2 - 1 week", he says that this can be 2 weeks if you
want.

     So, overall, is this what we want, and do we want 1 week or 2 weeks
voting and commenting time?

      ~Steve~